This is hands down one of the funniest robberies gone wrong. I don't even know what they were trying to do! You have to wait until one of the folks falls through the roof, yes, someone falls through a roof.
Swagbucks is something I was only recently introduced to, although it seems a lot of other people have discovered it before me!
There are several ways to make money on Swagbucks and the reason I like it the most is because you do not have to really do much besides have stuff going on in the background! The other reason I really love it, is because you can redeem the money on Amazon gift cards, PayPal, or a bunch of other ways.
Here are my top favorite ways to make money on Swagbucks:
1) Watch Videos - Basically all you have to do is click on one of the videos and put it on in the background and continue about your normal work. It starts to rack up over the day and by the end of the day, you will have a few bucks in your pocket.
One pro tip, under the video section there are videos that are "ncrave." These ones are usually shorter and can get through faster with more money. But they do require you to pay attention because you have to press a button after each video, but it makes for an easy activity if you are just sitting around watching tv.
2) Take Surveys - I usually only do one or two of these a day, because they do take some effort. But if you are sitting around watching television and willing to do a survey, you can end up making a few bucks in a matter or minutes.
3) Complete you daily "to do" list - This is a "must" to make money on Swagbucks. If you complete these few items everyday, you get a few extra Swagbucks and it really doesnt take that much effort. I usually complete this list in the first few minutes after waking up before I get out of bed!
4) This is the MOST profitable for me on the site. Download some of the mobile apps on your phone or spare ipad. Then I just let them play videos all day and I make several bucks on each device!
So if you want to give it a shot, go to Swagbucks with this link and you will get a referal bonus and you can start making money like I do!.
My friends always comment how I find random, but amazing music videos. So I have finally decided to post videos that I have found weekly.
To be fair, some of the videos are older, but I only just found them. SO, here is what I found today! Enjoy!
You probably have seen it by now, but a lot of people are doing the DNA testing by 23andMe. Even though I had wanted to do it for a long time, I never got around to actually doing it. So when I was given the 23andMe kit for Christmas, I was really excited!
If you are unfamiliar with the process, after signing up on their website www.23andme.com you are sent a small kit that looks like this:
Inside the box is this plastic tube that you spit (yes, spit) into and then seal back in the box and mail back to 23andMe. Then after a few weeks, mine took less than a month during the busy holiday season, they send a few reports.
These reports include where geographically your ancestry is from and also some health information about what your genetics may presuppose you to. Below is my report for where my ancestry is from and what the report looks like!
I was actually shocked at the above report, I knew that a lot of my ancestry had come from Europe, I was just shocked that 99.6% had come from Europe!
The other funny thing in the above report was that I was more Neanderthal than 62% of other customers. In middle school I was always laughed at for looking like a neanderthal (I thought I looked adorable), but I guess it was true!
Beyond just the ancestry report, they give you some genetic health risk assessments. My report, as you can see below, came back very positive. The only "risk" that came back was a slight increased risk of "late-onset alzheimer's disease."
The last report I got was a "wellness report." This report told me exactly what I was expecting... That I am addicted to caffeine and that I am a very light sleeper! So now I can officially blame my Mountain Dew addiction on my genetics!
You may have seen a lot of news over the years about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency, or digital currency out there.
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency, which means its not controlled by any centralized banking system. Instead, it is verified using what is called a block chain.
I've been in digital currency for a while now and its been having some incredible gains over the past year. A lot of people have asked how to get started in the digital currency world and I always point them to Coinbase.
Coinbase is the most well known digital currency wallet and is incredibly easy to use. You can use this link and create a profile. From there, you can deposit money, accept money from others, or send money to others.
Coinbase links up to Paypal as well, so you can easily move the money back to paper currency.
You can also see the market rates of all the 3 major currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ether. As you can see below, Bitcoin has made tremendous gains month to month. Just in the past 30 days it has jumped over 35%!
While past performance is no indication that it will keep going up. I'm choosing to continue to bet on cryptocurrency. If you want to start and get into the game, use this link to Coinbase, and you will get $10 free of Bitcoin if you invest $100.
I'm one of those people that are hesitant about using an "app" to make money, but I have to give major props to Ibotta, because I have made some good money on it. It does not require giving up any personal information (like a credit card, etc). But I am seriously making some good cash on this app, I am up over $450 dollars and I have just started using it.
So here's how it works. You download the app and you make money two ways:
1) You launch another application from Ibotta, such as Uber, Hotels.com, Amazon.com. Uber and Hotels.com is primarily how I have made a lot of my money from the app. I simply launch Uber from Ibotta and I get $1.00 back for every ride I take. Other applications such as hotels.com, you can get as much as 5% back, I have seen it as high as 10% at some times.
2) Check out the application and there will be "coupons" on the site. Something like, "if you buy green bell peppers, you get $1 back." There are TONS of "coupons" on the site. One of my favorite is to check out the application when I am at a bar and see if there are any drink specials (which there normally are). Then once you purchase, you just simply scan your receipts from popular stores!
It's an app I highly recommend and you can see some of the deals below.
If you use this link it will also give you $10 for giving it a shot. And usually there is a $20 bonus you can get if you start using the app immediately.